Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!

It is almost here..... a new year! This last year has been so wonderful. It has been filled with growth, love, friendship, relationships, hurts, and healing. Overall.... amazing. I have learned so much about myself as a person, wife, and mother. I can't believe how much my little Hannah has grown. She is such a little person, and it has been so great being home with her everyday and watching her grow. The different challenges that Jacob and I faced this year were so unique to the season of life that we are in, it has been great being to depend on each other and grow with each other. I really feel that my walk with the Lord has really grown as well. I have not been as faithful in the word as I would like, I do confess, but I really feel that the Lord has been confirming his love for me, even when I am not so faithful.

I really can't wait to see what this next has for me. I am so excited to add to our family. I have to admit that I am a little nervous about having another Baby. I worry about not making enough time for Hannah and how the heck am I going to get up every 3 hours again. But just like how I am feeling now, very sick, and God's grace still covers me to get through it, I know that I will make it.

aaaaQQ1A1 WAAAasXSx~!xx`s1A !`
That was from Hannah, she is excited too (future blogger).


So here are a couple of Goals that I have set for myself this next year.

1. Put God first- spend quality time with him- stay in the word- if I can facebook every day there is no excuse
2. Family Time- to make it a priority especially with the new baby on the way
3. Keep it Clean- to keep my house clean and organized- it really helps the family function better, but to not obsess about it
4. Friends- try not to be such a home body and get out and actually have "Girl Time"
5. Play date for Hannah- to keep her busy building relations with friends
6. Work- to keep up on work, stay focused
7. Plan out our Meals- easier said than done- and healthier meals too
8. Date Nights- to try to have a date night at least once a month
9. Work on our debit- we spend so much money, I really want to get a good saving going this year
10. Have a BABY!!!!!- enjoy the time with our new baby

Happy New Years! Wish me luck- hopefully I will be feeling better soon, that would make it so much easier to accomplish this.


1 comment:

laceyfrith said...

Good luck with your goals!