Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Growing our Family


We are pregnant! Well, I am :) I am so excited that the Lord has blessed our family with another baby. We found out about a month ago, and waited to surprise the family for Christmas, and also to make sure everything was going well. It was a success. The family was blown away and the Lord has been so faithful. This new little baby is growing strong. I am 8 1/2 weeks, and due 8.6.11 I have been just dying to share with all my friends and family. But being pregnant with the second is so different. Between being horribly sick and chasing Hannah around I barely have a moment to remember. Well, I am so excited for the new chapter that the Lord has opened for us, and for Hannah too. She will be a Big Sister.

1 comment:

laceyfrith said...

I am so excited for you! Praying that you will feel better soon!