Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011.... 11 days in

11 days into the year, and I must say, I really have not done ANYTHING! I feel like such a bum, but that is ok. I continue to forget that I am pregnant so at least the days that I feel so lazy, there is a little room for grace.
I have really been enjoying my time with Hannah, she just cracks me up.
She walked around with the basket on her head forever. I love that she doesn't need "toys" to have a good time.
We got up early to watch Daddy play football with the church.
He got a little booboo :(
The best part of the year was to spend time with Great Friends! I love them so much. It has taken a little while to get past the pain of just missing Lauren and Karli in our daily life, but to see how much they are being grown and stretched in AZ in amazing.

I have had the privilege to meet with a couple of great women for a Bible study/ Prayer group over the last couple of weeks, and man the Lord has blessed my socks off by them. I am so excited for the season that the Lord is bringing me into. I am not out doing a lot of great works, or going through a huge life changing events, but just being here, doing the mom thing everyday. But to have such great support of veteran mommies that have been there and done that is so amazing. I pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and strength for everyday, and He has! I truly love being a Mommy and knowing that I get pour into Hannah's life, and that this really is the season and time that the Lord has ordained for me to be in really feels like a privilege. We are going to attempt our first camping trip this weekend with Hannah, so wish us luck!

No comments: