Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family Time

We have been on the go. And it is just going to be better. We cut our cable as of today, and are going to be investing into each other. I am so excited for more family time. I know that the Lord will bless this time with each other as we build our relationships and strengthen our family. And as we also get ready to welcome little Noah Jacob too. Praise the Lord for all he has given to us, I am richly blessed!Family Time! We went down to the park to play with Hannah and blow some bubbles. I love my family!
Hannah dug around in the sand.
She really is little Mama, she was making dinner.
You might think that by the picture that a child took it....nope just Jacob, and I only have half a face. Love you babe!
My loves. I love that Hannah loves her Daddy so much! He is such a great Daddy.

No comments: