Monday, September 19, 2011

I have found some balance in this crazy mommy world of mine. Hooray! I am still only getting about 3 hours of sleep at a time but Hannah has been sleeping much better so for now I will take my 3 hours and not complain.

Noah is now 7 weeks old. He is so chubby, and Happy. I love him so much. He is so easy going and just goes with the flow.

Hannah is still a great big sister. Hasn't tired to kill him. I started taking her to the library for story time. She really seems to like it. It is just enough structure to help her prepare for school but fun at the same time.

Well it has been about an hour since I have started this entry, and that is all I have been able to get done because I am constantly interrupted. And I am being summonsed once again. Until next time.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I am so proud of you and Jacob. You two have a beautiful family.