Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We have a blog



We have a blog! So let me fill you in on this year. It has been a great but crazy year. It started off when Jacob was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. He was hospitalized for a couple of days and then released, we are still learning what he can and cannot eat, but are very thankful that he well. In May we went to DC with Jacob's work. It was so much fun, we saw the monuments, museums, and walked and walked and walked. We both had never flew before, although we don't really like the actual flight, we can't wait to go on another vacation. We did a couple of riding trips this year, which are always fun. And went to June Lake for a week. That was so relaxing! But after an entire week and just doing nothing, next year we are going to mix it up and try something new. Not to mention the bug bite that cost me two trips to the ER because it got so infected. :( But God has really brought us through this last season of newness (don't know if that is a word) and I can't wait to see what else is to come. This year has gone by so fast, and I am so excited for the fall.

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Yeah I am so excited for you. They are so much fun. I love you!!

Williams Family said...

I am so excited you have a blog, can't wait to read all your fun posts!